Updated Pics

BRINKSREEF

Reefing newb
Here are some updated pics of my tank, hope you enjoy.

This is an older picture.
IMG_1855.jpg

and this is a recent picture. I got 26 more pounds of live rock and a branching frogspawn head for $52 which I thought was a great deal plus it filled the tank up more.
IMG_2842.jpg

I also had a huge algae outbreak that I fought for about 8 months which I just got control of, hopefully for good.:D

Thanks for your comments guys. This tank has come so far in the 15 months since it was set up, and I owe it to everyone on this site that contributes to the unlimited valuble information that is available. Thanks!

I am not sure exactly what happened to the clam. It has seemed fine for the past 8 months then 3 days ago I came home and about 4 snails were eating it. That was a huge loss because I loved that clam. I will have another sometime.

thats too bad. If you said anything in another post i missed it. Sorry to hear about it. that was a beautiful clame you had there

The tank looks great. Clams are touchy. They sometimes deteriorate quickly for no apparent reason. I have several clams in my tank, and recently one just went downhill FAST and was dead within a couple days, and all the other clams are still doing fine. It's curious.

Thanks again for the comments. Here are a few more pictures.

I had to change a few rocks because they were not stable enough.
Picture010.jpg

Picture014.jpg

My newest addition.
Picture011.jpg

Hope you like them.

Yeah there is an abundance of food for him. He is so fat and is doing very well. I have had him for about a week now and he is as happy as can be.

Back