vodka dosing

AHill40

reefer head
Im starting to learn at lot more and understanding alot of new things concerning whats good and what not and the same goes with many opinions and thoughts of many reefers. I know i need to read up more about this topic of vodka doesing because i may or may not use this methode....So any how what are some of every ones opinion of vodka doesing to lower nitrate and phosphates? im also seeing difrent threads about some haveing good luck and bad luck useing surgar and viniger???? alot of people says they have good luck and alot say to sta away from all this but the ones useing all this and having good luck also said to do as much home work as possible to understand what , why and how to accomblish this methoad>>>>> Does any one care to share there opinion on this matter with a possitive thought wheather it be good or bad???? im still learning and learning is a never end process... Thanks for any input

Thanks every one If i try it that may be my last resort Im going to try a get a ro di water unit first this week or next and start with that. i bought some chemi-pure elite 3 11.00 oz bags and its really cleaned up the water and starting to look a lot better.

I DOSE MYSELF WITH VODKA, I'M NOT WASTING PERFECTLY GOOD VODKA ON MY FISH. THEY PROBABLY WOULDNT LIKE IT ANY WAYS JAMES:Cheers:

Back