WANTED: Monti

in 2-3 weeks ill have another set of the sunset montis available. If interested email me or give a call :)

haha ill try and remember but i dont wanna be that guy that hassels ya. When you have something available let me know and then we'll do somethin.

I've got a Pokerstar Monti I can sell ya. It looks like this.

Pokerstar%20Montipora%20(600%20x%20450)_MED.jpg

Lol, you dont have to worry about that Dana. If you ever have questions your more than welcome to email/text/or call. Ill send you a pm in a few weeks when there good to go.
haha ill try and remember but i dont wanna be that guy that hassels ya. When you have something available let me know and then we'll do somethin.

Shipping 1 frag would probably make the coral cost more than it's really worth. If you wanted a monti frag pack, I can put something together for you. I have the Tyree Sunset monti and I also have an orange cap, tan cap, orange digitada and elkhorn monti. I can even make you a frag pack of pretty much any of the corals in my tank. ;)

Cageburn i will take u up coz yer so close........but ccCapt take some pix and let me see wht your talking about....i still have a,lot of rrom left to cover.

lol i wont "rape" you dont worry, Ill give you a great deal. I know I've got a few other stuff youll like too :) Like I said just give me 2-3 weeks Ill send you a pm with the pics of the frags :)

........but ccCapt take some pix and let me see wht your talking about....i still have a,lot of rrom left to cover.
I can frag virtually any coral you see here.
fts_8-3-10.jpg

The thing is, overnite shipping from PA will probably run $70 or more which is why I offered to make a frag pack.

Might want to contact Oscarsdad since he's in the same state as you and shipping would be alot less.

Back