Watchman Goby

it can take as long as four days for a fish to eat. Sometimes, it takes a variety of food choices to find out what they like. If it takes more than four or five days...then get worried.

-Dr Marco :sfish::sfish:

i tried it this morning before i went to schol i kinda turned the light on a little early though but he eats it.yes and he eats live pods that i got out of my fuge

Hibye, hows the goby doing? Today, I found out that mine likes nori. I was putting some nori on a vegi clip for my tang and a few pieces broke off and my goby munched them up.

he/she is doing great,i just hate this algea in my sand it has bubbles on it and once they float up to the top the filter sucks some of it and it becomes clogged.then i have to clean it.is there anything tat will eat it that the pisol wont kill

From what I seen in your video,You got some cyno happening in there.
Step up your water changes,siphon out as much of the algae as you can,and leave the lights off for 3 or 4 days.

Hibye, if you want to get rid of your algae, stop feeding pellets! It will help! You always swear that you never got algae problems from feeding pellets, but I've seen your videos, and boy do you have cyano.

ummm, more water volume to thin out the nutrients?
kinda the same principle as to why you can't keep 15 fish in a five gallon tank, but you can in a 90!

Back