Weird

wontonflip

I failed Kobayashi Maru
I think the fish are trying to tell me it's feeding time....they ALL normally hang out in the far side of the tank away from me....but right now, all 8 of them are hovering on the side of the tank that's next to me...including the Banggai, who's notoriously shy around people....they're just staring out at me...FREAKY! :shock:

They're trying to figure out how much force it would take to ram the glass and break out of the tank. But the Banggai, who's obviously the smartest one in the group keeps telling them that he doesn't think it's a good idea. However, he can't explain to the them why it's not a good idea.

He just keeps saying..."Dude, I don't think this is a good idea". Unfortunately, he's fighting a losing battle against the Chromis. You might want to get some buckets ready.:D

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Brain, I think you're right...if you stare at the hair algae long enough, it turns into a bird!"

Look Out!

l006_jpg.jpg

NAAA
Their waiting on you to stick you in there,so they can pull you in and stuff you under a rock.:D

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?"

...I love that line :mrgreen:

My interpretation of what's going on: "Ok guys, I think I've figured out a way to get more food, if we all swim next to each other in a big group, we'll look like a bigger fish, that way she's gonna HAVE to give us more food"..."Wait, here she comes, everyone together now...:goldfish:"

Whatever it was, it worked LOL I fed them shortly after that and now they're back to their respective corners. Ingrates.

Just imagine that happening with 10 cats... all sitting around your bed at around 4 in the morning staring at you. That happened when my mom and dad would go on vacation and I was the one in charge of feeding them. I just know that they were figuring out how long they could feed on my body before they would starve to death. All tails wagging back and forth in unison. Reminded me of an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

Just imagine that happening with 10 cats... all sitting around your bed at around 4 in the morning staring at you. That happened when my mom and dad would go on vacation and I was the one in charge of feeding them. I just know that they were figuring out how long they could feed on my body before they would starve to death. All tails wagging back and forth in unison. Reminded me of an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

Welcome to my life. :shock:

Not my dogs. My dogs are so stuck on their "bathroom schedule" that they will wake us up by 7 am every morning. My cats will happily sleep all day.

There was a movie I saw as a kid where the cats attacked people and ate them. I think it was from the 70's and was called The Cat's Eye. Anyone know it?

BTW Wonton this is just a weird thread. :lol:

There was a movie I saw as a kid where the cats attacked people and ate them. I think it was from the 70's and was called The Cat's Eye. Anyone know it?

BTW Wonton this is just a weird thread. :lol:

Nonono....the cat wasn't evil...it was those li'l goblins trying to attack the girl (played by Drew Barrymore) :D I loved that movie!!! One story was that the guy was trying to quit smoking, so he joined this club that tries to get you to stop smoking cold turkey -- the catch is that it was run by a mob, who would stalk you and watch your every move, and if you light up, they cut your spouse's finger off! hehehehe!

It's a weird thread, yet you responded...what's that say about YOU?? :shock:

:mrgreen:

No it wasn't The Cat's Eye I was thinking about after all, but rather The Eye of the Cat (from 1969). Creepy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEoZkbJb8jA&feature=related]YouTube - Eye of the Cat (1969) Michael Sarrazin[/ame]

Back