well what can u do

Kwater

Chill
i just bought a new acro and this was a big suprise i tiped it upside down a little and on the bottom of it was a small blue starfish (seastar to be competly correct) was on the bottom. and with a little reshurch it was not the impossable to keep blue stsrfish, it was one that can live forever in a reef aquarum if some somewhat simple requirments are met it can live a full life in captivity. i didint even thank that there was any starfish of an type that could live in captivity.. sorry i forget the name off hand. it also sais that it can reproduce asexually by spliting itself. what is weird is one leg is freakshiley larger than the others. i just take it thats how it grows.

If that is a blue Asterina you may wish to pick them all out with tweezers. I've had problems with them because they eat coralline. They leave a little trail of white spots on the coralline where ever they go.

If that is a blue Asterina you may wish to pick them all out with tweezers. I've had problems with them because they eat coralline. They leave a little trail of white spots on the coralline where ever they go.

+1 million.

I have been manually removing them from my system for about 6 months. Finally got rid of most of them. I suck them out with a turkey baster. My coraline almost completely disappeared. It's finally coming back after manually reducing the population of these stars.

Back