What are YOU bringing to the Swap?

Fishtails

Reefing newb
Hello CR,

Was wondering, since the swap is coming up in about a week, I was wondering if people would post what they're bringing and prices. I ask this so I'll know about how much I need to save up until then and to get a good look of what I'll be able to select from.

Thanks,
Fishtails

Its really hard to tell right now, From what ive heard from a few locals, they will be bringing alot of LPS and softies in the $5 - $25 range. but there are people coming from everywhere bringing all different kinds of stuff. the best thing to do is get a idea what your looking for and know whatever the price, it will be better than anywhere else.
ill be bringing some Frogspawn, branching hammer, zoos, capricornis, blastos, maybe some acans if I have time to frag them. ill also be bringing some equipment as well. there will be a little of everything!

Alex:

I'll have a piece of "Fuzy Bernstein Bear" that stuff is going like hotcakes.
Preorder your piece today for only $45.

J/k but I do have some brown digi hehe.... I'm hesitant to post to many pictures for the following reasons.

1) people will then want to pre trade, I can't manage my table so I have no way of holding stuff. My GF will be doing good just to get them bagged. So all my stuff is First Come.

2) If you don't like what I have there will be other people from all over even WI coming with corals to trade, so I don't want someone to see what I have not like it and then decide not to come.

Brandon

Brandon, Im telling angela you just refered to her as your girl friend!:frustrat: I think that after a $10,000 ring she has become a FIANCE!!!!!:bounce:

I am bringing the following:
Pulsing Pom Pom Xenia... LOTS of it. $5.00 per head.
Green Star Polyps 3" Colony (1) $15.00
Green Zoanthids (1) $15.00
Devil's Hand Leather (1) $12.00
Encrusting Gorgonia (1) $15.00
Clavularia (2) $5.00 ea.
AND, though he will not be there, if I get a decent offer on him, I will sell Bob

I have
kenya treessss
green nepthea
3 toadstool leathers
15 zoanthids ( 6 to 10 polyps each)
finger leather
torch
frog spawn
2 green star polyps
3 trumpets ( 2 to 3 heads each)

I'm excited I have been waiting all year for this :bounce:

Hey, just got bacj home and wanted to say my first frag swao was a wonderful experience! Had a great time meeting people and getting new stuff. Let's all do a road trip to the next one!

It was also my first frag swap and I had a wonderful time.

I wish I had more free time to get around and meet people and look at the corals.

I'm defenitly in on a road to the next one, where ever it is.

Thanks for all your help.......... Though I gotta say Georgia was stealing the show. Tell her thank you for all her help.

Brandon

Back