What coral species to add?

Wildheart

Reefing newb
So...I'm a new member!Hello everyone! :D
It's been one year since I bought my first saltwater aquarium.I only have a few coral species,and would be interested in buying more. :^:
I have a bunch of Xenia,a brown-metalic green Goniopora(no more,please,no more),
2 greenish hairy mushrooms,zoanthus large(brown-green),zoanthus small(blue-grey).
I am currently out of ideas or guts.What should I buy next?

Well, what kind of lighting do you have? The kind of lighting and how much will determine what kind of corals you can add.

IMO, you can always find a nice color morph of zoas to add.

The aquarium comes with 2 PL 24W blue-white neons and 2 blue Leds for moonlight.
Here's a photo:
DSC03561.JPG

Thanks for the ideas!:bounce:
For no aparent reason,zoas are becoming rarer here.The shop focuses on LPS and SPS.:grumble:

I am trying to persuade the shop to bring some.They're sending me the list with new animals coming on Wednesday,I am trying to reserve some corals.We'll see what they've got...

How about some LPS? A frogspawn, hammer or torch coral would look great in your tank.

Almost all of the LPS corals are easy to keep.

My tank is 130litres.
I'll go with some softies,I just have to receive the list and see which of the new ones are best!

TY all!:bowdown:

"The aquarium comes with 2 PL 24W blue-white neons and 2 blue Leds for moonlight."
I wouldn't have thought that 48W would be enough for a 34 gallon tank if you want corals...... or maybe that's just me??

I would give any LPS a shot :D

I like the acans idea, chalices, could try a brain of some sort, or even some Richordia mushrooms? :D

target feeding them may help keep them healthy and growing under lower light environments

Back