what fish

Before you get new fish I'd let your tank run for at least two months without adding any more animals and make sure nothing else dies during that time period. If you add more fish now, they are likely to die too.

Yeah I know they're doing fine now (and one of them is brand new anyways), but your other fish just died in the last couple of days, so I think it'd be best to wait at least two months before adding any more fish to make sure that those two continue to do well and don't get sick. I'm just saying what I think, you don't have to listen if you don't want to, but rushing to add more livestock only causes problems, especially if you have multiple fish that have died inexplicably recently.

Before you get new fish I'd let your tank run for at least two months without adding any more animals and make sure nothing else dies during that time period. If you add more fish now, they are likely to die too.
i knew that right when i clicked on this that this was going to be the immediate response, not that it is a bad one i totally agree. i lost 2 fish and waited about a month before i decided it was time to dump more money on fish again. patience and time are your best friend in situations like this. It could be a lot longer of a waiting game hell look at our good ol super mods 150 gal thread. he worked on his setup for like a year before water even hit it! now that shows some true self control :mrgreen: btw on a side note if you have not seen the thread about it you should check it out.

https://www.livingreefs.com/forums/reef-photography/1883-jhnrb-150-reef.html

I have been struck with many fish deaths the last couple months. It started out with just one and befor I knew it it was out of control. Im now letting my tanks cycle for 6 to 8 weeks befor I add anything else. BTW everything died but my clown... he only lived because i put him in a Qtank.

I have been struck with many fish deaths the last couple months. It started out with just one and befor I knew it it was out of control. Im now letting my tanks cycle for 6 to 8 weeks befor I add anything else. BTW everything died but my clown... he only lived because i put him in a Qtank.
speaking of him how is he hangin in there? still rockin?

Back