what is it

cooter1982

Reefing newb
can anyone tell what kind of fish this is
fish.JPG
060315094122_580950.JPG

Last edited:
Need better picture of whole fish good side shot will help. cant see fins. hard to tell. possibly sweetlips or cardinal. possibly neither. better pick of whole fish please. will try again.

Sorry cant help possibly small sea bass , dottyback???? hopefully someone will weigh in here with a good fish eye. sorry. i cant help with this one.

Biff can you see if Ian can change the archive level to threads that are a year old? How do people drum these up anyways?

I would guess the "related threads" links at the bottom of each page.

or maybe just the search function. or just good old boredom sifting..... oh man i think im guilty of the latter!:shock: look you thought it had been more than a month and this thread would just sink back down into the abyss.

I would be curious to know if that person still has that fish or if they ever figured out exactly what it is. sadly we will never know.

or maybe just the search function. or just good old boredom sifting..... oh man i think im guilty of the latter!:shock: look you thought it had been more than a month and this thread would just sink back down into the abyss.

I would be curious to know if that person still has that fish or if they ever figured out exactly what it is. sadly we will never know.
you did look at how old the last post in here was right?

Back