Votes: 8 29.6%

Votes: 11 40.7%

Votes: 5 18.5%

Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
booo to pointless polls! But still i voted just for you alto! :Cheers:

I am actually quite insulted you said this as a member of this site. First of all you have to realize not everyone on this site has been reef keeping for a long time. A lot of people just rely on their LFS to tell them what salinity they should use and what temperature. This is apparent in another thread where the person was flipping out because there salinity actually increased from 1.022 to 1.024 and they thought it was bad. If they had seen this poll they would learn that most have higher than 1.024 and what they had was kinda low.

The temperature poll was actually for my own information because I have been having a lot of snails die off and my LFS said that maybe my temp was too high so I wanted to see what others were set at and if their snails were dying.

Sorry alto, i didnt realize i would have offended you. I was boooing the poll not the topic of the thread itself. who cares what i think, just ignore me!

It's all good. I thought people liked polls. I know I learn more from a poll rather than trying to remember what each poster said they did.

Group hug everyone. Lets not have any tension here on the ol LR

group-hug.jpg

Yeah, just something about men....all covered in oil.....huging one another:shock:.

Beside's I'm more of a hand shake if you just have to touch me (prefer you don't) kinda guy.

Back