What type of snail is this

Jason4

Reefing newb
I don't know where it came from. The shell looks to be thin and flat, and it avoids the light

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 480
agreed stomatella.... and i absolutely love those things! i wish they sold them at my lfs'. i have one that was a htichhiker and he cleans better than any other invert in my tank.. he has been the only effective cleaner to keep away the dreaded line of algae where the glass meets the sand. every night i find him making the same rounds along that line and cleaning it spotless.... like biff said CONGRATS!

i have about 20-25 of them that hitchhiked in my tank. Ive had them long enough that they have grown to about the size of my margarita black snails

agreed stomatella.... and i absolutely love those things! i wish they sold them at my lfs'. i have one that was a htichhiker and he cleans better than any other invert in my tank.. he has been the only effective cleaner to keep away the dreaded line of algae where the glass meets the sand. every night i find him making the same rounds along that line and cleaning it spotless.... like biff said CONGRATS!

Damn what a review. I've gotta get me some of those.:bounce:

Back