What will eat these?

andersoned14

Reefing newb
Is there any fish or anything else I can do about those little white sponges that seem to grow on everything? It does not have to be reef safe they are in a FOWLR.

Why do you want to get rid of them?
they are starting to cover more than I want them to, the back glass and most of the rocks have them on.
but an Angel sure would gobble em up
A flame would do it, correct or is there a certain one that is better. Once it starts eating these would it also go for frozen once they are gone.

are they q-tip sponges, or do they look like little white dots all over the place (possible with small yellow dots in the center)?

are they q-tip sponges, or do they look like little white dots all over the place (possible with small yellow dots in the center)?
pretty sure sponges, I also have the small white dots that are hard to get off the glass I think these are some kind of snail with a shell?

pretty sure sponges, I also have the small white dots that are hard to get off the glass I think these are some kind of snail with a shell?

Those were what I thought you were talking about, from what I've been able to find out, those dots are nerite eggs sacs.

Back