Whats up everyone?

HAWKS12thMAN

NWKRC THUG!
Okay so this is where I talk about myself..... easy enough! I rock, my daughter rocks, my girlfriend rocks and most of the time s13redline rocks (we go back a ways)! Not trying to sound cocky or anything. I live in the great northwest, Vancouver WA to be precise. My name is Steve, Im 5'11" 190 lbs heavily tattood and pierced. I love metal music :evil!?!?:, cars, partying and sex. Im attending PCC to become a paramedic. Unfortunately I only have my 3 yr old daughter (Paige) during the weekend.
I got into reefing almost a year ago. Sounds corny but I bought our first tank for my daughters birthday last year (Finding Nemos fault) so its actually her tank...... and yes her clown fish is named Nemo. We own a 55 gallon reef(my daughters), I have a 24 gallon Nano (cycling right now), my GF has a 12gallon Nano (also cycling) and of course a 12 gallon Eclipse quarintine tank. I posted pics of the 55 and 24 if anyone cares or wants to look.
Im considered very rough around the edges.... so if I offend you "Im sorry" in advance. I dont mean too.

Welcome to the site. You didnt offend me but there are some younger kids on here that there parents might get offended. Great looking tank BTW
Heres your pic for you.
068.JPG
[/IMG]
080.JPG
[/IMG]

Most of us have pretty thick skin....cept Bifferwine. :P You oughta try to catch us in chat some night. Good looking tanks and welcome to our addictive world of fish.

Welcome to the reef.
The tanks look great.
I think you'll find that most of us dont offend to easy,unless you start down talking our fish,lol.

HA! It's pretty hard to offend me... :p We're all a "big happy family" here or something like that. Maybe too familiar at times ;) So welcome and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Back