Whats your favorite equipment?

The greatest single piece of aquarium equipment to ever grace a saltwater tank.... are you ready....

maxijet1200.jpg

The maxi-jet 1200.... i mean seriously, just think about it.

What can a maxi-jet NOT do... you can mod it to put out 2100gph, you can run your skimmer with it, you can run media reactors, calcium reactors... you can do anything. It's amazing, and my favorite piece of aquarium equipment.

The greatest single piece of aquarium equipment to ever grace a saltwater tank.... are you ready....

maxijet1200.jpg

The maxi-jet 1200.... i mean seriously, just think about it.

What can a maxi-jet NOT do... you can mod it to put out 2100gph, you can run your skimmer with it, you can run media reactors, calcium reactors... you can do anything. It's amazing, and my favorite piece of aquarium equipment.

LOL you're right Nathan... it's a GREAT pump....... but I saw that picture and said..... what the heck is that??? LOL..... I don't think i've ever seen a maxijet fully assembled like that..... never used the hose..... or the flow divertor..... guess most of the time I used it for something else! I didn't recognize it! LOL

The squids are deffinatly a great piece of equipment. From what ive noticed with different preoblems with the squids is the higher the pumps capacity the longer it takes for the switching device to stop working.

LOL you're right Nathan... it's a GREAT pump....... but I saw that picture and said..... what the heck is that??? LOL..... I don't think i've ever seen a maxijet fully assembled like that..... never used the hose..... or the flow divertor..... guess most of the time I used it for something else! I didn't recognize it! LOL

Haha, I know.

But really... can anyone argue with the fact that a maxi-jet is the greatest piece of aquarium equipment. I would bet that almost everyone (95% or so) who has a saltwater tank, has a maxi-jet somewhere in their house. What other product can say that? I mean I have a box of used spare maxi-jets in my basement that I hoard... lol

Back