Whats your Favorite Fish?

Niger Trigger, great fish with diving and in tanks!

3053_19.JPG

I miss my jerkfish. :(

Achilles Tang. Alas, I don't have a big enough tank.

AchillesTang.jpg

I also like these fish. A lot. But I don't have near enough money for any of them.

GemTang.jpg

PeppermintAngel.jpg

BlueStripedTamarinWrasse.jpg

In order, they are Achilles tang, Gem tang, Peppermint Dwarf Angel, and Blue Striped Tamarin Wrasse female.

The Achilles tang is roughly $200 and up (and the cheapest fish on the list). The Wrasse is the next cheapest at about $1000, then the Gem Tang at about $3500 and up, and then the primo ultimate expensive fish, the Peppermint Angel at $20,000 and up. The angel is very rare to find in the aquarium trade. I think there was one or two available in the 90's in the US, but that was the last time they were even available on this continent.

In order, they are Achilles tang, Gem tang, Peppermint Dwarf Angel, and Blue Striped Tamarin Wrasse female.

The Achilles tang is roughly $200 and up (and the cheapest fish on the list). The Wrasse is the next cheapest at about $1000, then the Gem Tang at about $3500 and up, and then the primo ultimate expensive fish, the Peppermint Angel at $20,000 and up. The angel is very rare to find in the aquarium trade. I think there was one or two available in the 90's in the US, but that was the last time they were even available on this continent.

Thanks! Absolutely beautiful fish!

Back