Where do I get a syringe?

Ask your vet. Tell him what it's for.....lol.
My lab had worms recently and the vet gave me praziquantel. I told him that's the same drug I use to deworm fish. We then had a cool conversation about some common drugs used for pets and fish.

Just go to your local pharmacy. Insulin syringes work fine. I do believe you have to ask the pharmacist, but you don't need a prescription. They are sold in bags of like 25 or something. If you say you only need one, they may give it to you for free (they have for me in the past).

I just look around the back allies whenever I got to work downtown.syringes are laying everywhere around there.

I went to my pharmacy and they were going to charge me 15 cents. When I handed them a 20 dollar bill (all I had) they just gave it to me. They were kind of curious as to why I wanted it but were very happy when I told them I was going to kill "the spawn of Satin" AKA: aiptasia ployp.

Got one from Walgreens today.
Cost me a whole 30 cents.

So then I go home all excited to use my new piece of medical paraphernalia and guess what.... the pep i bought almost two weeks ago finally did his job! No more aiptasia. :bounce:

Oh well, I guess I'll have to find some other use for this syringe. :fechten2:

i got one from walmart and they looked at me like i was a drug addict with one hell of a story abou why i needed it.

Do you look like this? :D

nick-nolte-mug-shot.jpg

Got one from Walgreens today.
Cost me a whole 30 cents.

So then I go home all excited to use my new piece of medical paraphernalia and guess what.... the pep i bought almost two weeks ago finally did his job! No more aiptasia. :bounce:

Oh well, I guess I'll have to find some other use for this syringe. :fechten2:

i heard heroin was in style these days

Back