Which RO/DI unit?

Blindloser1080

Reefing newb
Hey all! I'm gettin tired of drivin to the LFS store to get 5G of water every week. I decided i'm going to buy a RO/DI unit from purewaterclub.com. I have a 45G tank, but dont believe that I need one of the 100GPD units. I'm looking at the portable 50GPD unit that is 60.00 shipped from them. Anybody know if this would be a good one, or would it be worth upgrading to a larger one. I live in an apartment and don't want to have to install everything on their equipment. Plus our water here in Everett is actually really good!

Thanks

Josh

PS here's the link

KMD eCommerce Crop.

i would get the 100gph just because it is not that wuch more and will be a good one if and whrn you upgrade to a bigger tank

HEY you are in EVERETT!

I have this one (link below) I also live in an apartment so I have the sink attachment (order it when you get your unit home depot in Everett doesn't carry them) it is big and a pain in the butt to haul around. BUT that said I wouldn't get anything that did less the 100g per day, my tank is only 46g. Also have you tested the water with a TDS meter? My parents live in the Silver Lake area and I know there water is BAD I can't remember what it tested at.

KMD eCommerce Crop.

Last edited:
Back