Who here can cut glass real well?

DarthOcellaris

Reefing newb
I need to fit a piece of glass I have over a pico tank I'm working on. it' the perfect width but it's too long. Can someone help me cut it at the next meet?

OR if anyone is good at plexiglass, i'd use that instead ...i just need a cover for this 'tank'

You can get plexiglass or acrylic from technology sales cut to almost exact measurements. This is where I got the stuff to make my sump. I used all 3/8" cast Acrylic.

I also think lowes will cut the glass.

I have a glass cutter, but its hard to cut a good straight cut, then you still get glass splinters like james said. your better off to go to technolgy sales and have them cut a piece of acrylic.

Just buy a $3 peice of acrylic from lowes and score it yourself with a razor blade knife. That's what I did for my 5.5g.

David some people like for there stuff to look good!:bounce: Not everyone is as cheap as you.:bowdown: :bowdown:
Just kidding man,your tank speaks for itself!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

In this club you gotta wear your high waters and boots, cause we pile the
:pooh: pretty thick. mainly just on david though:bounce:

You know why? Cause I love :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh:

your the best dave, You and I are best buds. Because were best buds I know youll give me the best of the acans your about to get, and if you dont brandon will snag it for me while your gone anyway! ( I know thats why you didnt ask me you jerk!):mrgreen:

LOL! How did you know?

Actually I asked Brandon because he works so close to my house, and I also told him that if he didnt want to you probably would.

Really I just remembered the last time Brandon watched a tank, it was clean when the owner returned home. Plus hes a rich spoiled brat and I dont have to leave him any money for gas.

I know what you mean, Thats why he watched my tank while I was gone, Can you believe he accually thinks Im gonna watch his while hes gone! What a sucker:bounce:

Back