Who wants one?

ilyad

Reefing newb
Hey guys,

I know a fellow reefer from Florida that got an abnormal coloration of a mushroom a few years ago, he sells these out whenever he has a few that split... Anyways, I will be getting one, and there is one more available... I want someone local in the OC area to pick one up with me and we can split the shipping cost between the two of us.

Some rules.... I guess...

1. Has to be local to OC, and willing to come to my house to get yours
2. Will be shipped in Jan after the holidays, we will arrange a day that works best for us.
3. I will be able to keep the mushroom in my tank for a few days but I would like you to pick it up within 2 days after I receive them
4. I will take payment via PayPal ahead
5. PM me for more details and price (I cant post the price publicly, but its a good deal! It really is)

and now the owner has some rules as well
1. Not to cut the mushroom to frag them, they must split naturally (for 2 reasons: 1. he is against hurting corals and 2. since he's kept them, he noticed that they are sensitive to fragging and most dont do well unless they split naturally)
2. These are not to be sold for profit (aka you keep them and enjoy them, and when they split, you may give them to other reefers, trade or sell for a budget price, just like you will get it)

Thats pretty much it.

I havent seen these in person, but here are the pictures I have and from other people's responses once they get them, are spectacular... I am personally super excited to get these :^:

Picture when he first got it years ago! He picked up the rock just because it had this hitchhiker which turned out to be this gorgeous thing
1.jpg

Current pictures
2.jpg

3.jpg

And without flash
4.jpg

To the mods - If I am not allowed to make post like this one, I apologize, but I believe its a good deal for the reefers, and I would like to share it with you first

no prob, "if" i get them i will keep you guys updated in my tanks' thread, and let you know when they split! :)

PM's replied.

First in line is kilo

fastrd400 you'll be second in case kilo changes his mind... (or if you're really interested, I can see if he has a 3rd one ready to go and we can save even more on shipping).

For all others who missed it, dont worry if we have 2-3 here on the west coast, these guys will be splitting in no time so you can get them

DUDE....
We ALWAYS got a bunch of those shrooms at the LFS.
Those exact same ones.Same color,same growth.:dunno:

Back