Who will get along with ??

Daddyoh

Reefing newb
I have a 120 with lots of caves and rock and corals. I also have a coral beauty which I have had for a while he appears to get along with evrybody but I have been told they will get territorial with their same species. :fechten2:Was thinking of adding a flame which I been told should coexisit with the beauty. Any body have any experience with coral beauties?

with angels its really situational. they can get along just fine but there can also be situations where they will not get along at all. the more likely of the 2 in a 120 would probably be 9/10 an all out mess. I would really discourage trying it.

I would say you have a 50/50 chance. When you get it ask your LFS if they would take it back and give you credit if it doesn't work out.

Ok thanks for all the info. Any suggestions as to what I may consider :idea:. I would like to find somebody who would work the rock like the beauty does. was think if not a flame a butterfly of some type ?

I would say you might have trouble if this is a reef tank. I had two dwarfs that were model citizens for 4 yrs but then they wrecked my reef. It wilol be very hard to catch them with that much rock in the tank. I had to bite the bullet and tear the tank down which is probably what you will be doing should they start munching. I`ve taken the "No Angels" pledge. LOL

Yeah, I've got to agree with the Capt here. I wouldn't risk two angels in a tank that size. You should look at different types of fish -- the more dissimilar the fish are (in color and in body shape), the less of a chance they will fight.

Back