why me???? Ugh!!!

andersoned14

Reefing newb
I just went through a ich outbreak in my DT. So I QT and medicated all fish and planed on leaving tank fish free for 6 weeks to kill the ich. Everything is going good there fish seem real healthy now. BUT..... that doesn't stop you from going to the LFS just to look, RIGHT. One store was having a moving sale 80% off everything and the second store was having custormer app. day--40% off, with a new shippment of fish in. The hardest thing to do was just look. But I walk out the door with no new fish. Man I wish the sale would last another 6 weeks. Don't think I will get that lucky.:frustrat::grumble::sfish:

You can't add a new fish to your quarantine tank with the rest of them?

Or how about buying inverts or corals instead? You can safely put those in your display tank while it remains fishless.

I wonder if you could pay for the stuff now and leave it at the store...My LFS will let you do that, I don't know for how long

HMMM,get a 20 or 30 gallon rubermaid tote,put the new fishies in there,with a cheapy HOB,then when your QT is freed up move em in:D

You can't add a new fish to your quarantine tank with the rest of them?

Or how about buying inverts or corals instead? You can safely put those in your display tank while it remains fishless.
It may depend on where he's at with treatment too...plus risk introducing something to the QT fish all over again.

Back