Will frogspawn/torch compete

Gdbyrd

life's a beach
Wondering if I can put these corals together or if they'll sting the crap out of one another.

I just can't help but think how awesome it'd be to have a frogspawn/torch coral hybrid :)

Different euphyllias (torch,. hammer, frogspawn) shouldn't hurt each other. They are some of the few corals that won't sting each other if they come into contact.

Frogspawn, torch and hammers are all in the same genus (euphyllia). In general, corals will sting each other if they touch. These three usually won't. There isn't any "rule", you just learn as you go.

Frogspawn, torch and hammers are all in the same genus (euphyllia). In general, corals will sting each other if they touch. These three usually won't. There isn't any "rule", you just learn as you go.

Thanks.

Hey, while you're here. We were talking about elegance coral the other day. Is there anyway to tell if it's an Australian species? That one at my LFS keeps teasing me, with it's yellow body and purple tips...They have no idea where it came from and I'm itching to add another LPS.

Back