wishing i had som extra money

lilmatty5dimes

Reef enthusiast
local guy has some designer frags for sale. been wanting so. wishing i had some extra cash. take a look.
utter chaos: 45$ a head, pending
Armageddons: 5$ per head
AOGod: 5$ per head
Mindblowers: 10$ per head
Space monsters: 40$ per head
Captain America's: 10$ per head
Chong bongs: 5$ per head
Eagle eyes: 2$ per head
Tubbs: 5$ per head
Rastas: 25$ per head
Radioactive dragon eyes: 2$ per head
I have Birdsnest available as well: 10$ frags

hehe you should ask if he will put a hold on for a few for you, you never know :) those are really nice lol (wishing i was in florida)

well seeing if i can get $10 frags for the tubbs, AO god, Capt america, armageddon, and the chong bongs. tempting to do both of the eyes( dragon & eagle) we'll see.

Well one thing with me and coral is I hate the per head pricing I mean come on $45 For one zoa that to me is more than I want to spend I dont mind that people think this is fair pricing but to me it should be per small colony. I just don't get what makes them worth that kind of scratch per head. I guess i say this because i cant afford to spend $45+shipping on a single zoa. I dont mind getting plain janes i can afford 50+ zoa for only $10 or 3 frags for $27 where each small colony has no less than 10 head. I mean I could under stand if it was SPS or LPS but for zoa I just dont get it? well just my 2 cents. It may be a good deal to some but for me that hurts my pockets.

Yeah, I agree Kurt. Given my run of poor luck with Zoa's, I don't want anything less than a small colony - too much risk in losing it completely before it starts spreading.

Well one thing with me and coral is I hate the per head pricing I mean come on $45 For one zoa that to me is more than I want to spend I dont mind that people think this is fair pricing but to me it should be per small colony. I just don't get what makes them worth that kind of scratch per head. I guess i say this because i cant afford to spend $45+shipping on a single zoa. I dont mind getting plain janes i can afford 50+ zoa for only $10 or 3 frags for $27 where each small colony has no less than 10 head. I mean I could under stand if it was SPS or LPS but for zoa I just dont get it? well just my 2 cents. It may be a good deal to some but for me that hurts my pockets.

Comes down to the individual....theres still people willing to pay it so why not charge it. If its a coral i "HAVE to have" i'll pay whatever the lowest price is that i can find.

To the TS i think we all wish we had "extra" money for corals. I personally wish i could stop looking at coral online everynight....:frustrat:

Comes down to the individual....theres still people willing to pay it so why not charge it. If its a coral i "HAVE to have" i'll pay whatever the lowest price is that i can find.

To the TS i think we all wish we had "extra" money for corals. I personally wish i could stop looking at coral online everynight....:frustrat:

Christ I'm looking at sps and lps the last hour of the night for the past 2 weeks. I just can't find the right ones for the right price because they are always bigger than I want or should put on my top shelf. I could get one of them and frag it down and just have that one type but I don't want to butcher it. Ugh... Sometimes the woes of choosing corals sucks and give me a headache

i think that these are pretty unique. everyone around here has there frags for 5-6 heads for $5-10. so these are 2-3 heads for $10. we'll have to see if it works out. looking to get 5 head tubb, 6 head armageddon, 2 head capt america, and a 4 head AO god. all under $10 so i dont think its to bad. Haha. My fish list is nearly impossible to have. Fell in love with this guy first time i saw him. It's only $45 but needs a 200 gallon or bigger tank along with a few qoupers, and triggers. thank god for youtube.
70e12edc.jpg

a64cb573.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the guy over the phone seems pretty cool. This is the plan:4 heads armageddon, 6 heads tubbs blue, 2 heads captain americas, and 5 heads La lakers for $25. Don't think that's too bad makes it a lil over $5 a frag.

The only price I got was $8 a head. The only thing is some1 has to buy them. I would just frag and put 2-3 heads on each one and sell it for $5 maybe 10

Back