yes...yes...yes...

:bounce::bounce::boldblue::beerchug:im getting my tank today..125g..yes.....the problem is were im going to put it :dunno:.....can some help me get it in to my car...lol..i need a truck...

Head over to your local Home Depot. They rent trucks around here they are 20 bucks for the first 75 minutes. Get a couple buddies. DONT try moving it yourself, they are heavy!!!!

im 100 pounds i dont think i can move it...lol...im call my friends an tell them i have beer for them....and trick them...:beerchug:ill still give them som beer im not mean....

Congrats! I'd be useless at moving it. :(

I can't wait to see it all set up. You've been looking forward to this for so long....and it's finally happening! :D

I moved my 125 myself,thats right i'm a beast:lol: JK ......anyway ....i slid the tank onto a basic piece of plywood ,which i had attached a rope to(like a sled) i then pulled it to my truck,lifted the plywood onto the tailgate and slid it right in... Good luck,and be careful

People don't look excited when you ask them to help move a big fish tank. It took me and 3 of my friends to carry mine up to my second floor. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

im 100 pounds i dont think i can move it...lol...im call my friends an tell them i have beer for them....and trick them...:beerchug:ill still give them som beer im not mean....

If I drank beer, I'd help you for beer!!!:D Oh and also if I lived closer. Congrats!!

thAnks to all... but me and my brother got it in... no problem....but the problem is how am i going to get so much water...is there a cheaper way......ill will put pic up in a bit....

RO/DI water around here is 50 cents a gallon. So it would cost 60 bucks to fill up your tank. That is almost half the price of unit right there. IMO, RO/DI is right up there with the lights as one of the most important things to get for the tank. You could possibly hold off on some LR especially if you dont increase the ammount of livestock you have in the tank.

:bounce:i hve some pict 1122101002.jpg1122101003.jpg

Seriously, you're better off getting an RODI. Even if you purchse your first 125g (plus however many gallons for the sump), don't forget about evaporation. The amount of money you spend on the intitial fill up, plus future top offs and water changes alone might make an rodi worth the cost.

Back