1. It’s competition time here on Living Reefs! All you need to do to enter is to post on the forum or refer a friend, and you could be in with a chance to win an algae scrubber worth $100. The deadline is the end of June, so don’t leave it too late. Check out the details here: Competition! Win a HOG algae scrubber worth $100
    Dismiss Notice

Zoa and Goni too close ?

Discussion in 'Corals' started by Sunshine, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Sunshine

Sunshine

I got my rocks moved today, my Zoa (Gorilla Nipple) is pretty close to my Goni. Just a few inches separate them. Is that alright, or will they bother each other ? I put a Nitate sponge in the sump and did a water change as soon as we were done moving the rocks. I like the look a lot better. It really didn't make the water cloudy, I was moving them slowly.....

Sunshine, Nov 22, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. Sunshine

Bifferwine I am a girl

I think that'll be fine. Gonis don't stretch much past where their tentacles normally are. If the zoa starts multiplying, or the goni grows, you may need to move one or the other.

Bifferwine, Nov 22, 2009
    Sunshine likes this.
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question