Zoa Sell off

fastrd400

It wasn't me!
These are going nuts in the tank, and needed to be cut and sold off to others to enjoy as well.

Woodstocks 10.00 per polyp
Spiderman 10.00 per polyp
Rastas 8.00 per polyp
Blue Agave 25.00 per polyp
Solar Flares 10.00 per polyp
Blonde Blue Eyed Bitches 20.00 per polyp
Sexy Corals Orange Rainbows 25.00 per polyp
Vampire Palys 20.00 per polyp
God of War 20.00 per polyp

Woodstocks

Spider-Mans

Rastas (Good God, I have hundreds of these)

Blue Agaves

Solar Flares

Blonde Blue Eyed Bitches

Sexy Corals Orange Rainbows
[URL=http://s1023.photobucket.com/user/wslongbrake/media/Blaise/IMG_5406_zps69462056.jpg.html]

Vampire Paly
IMG_5427_zpsbb0f032e.jpg
[/URL]

God of War
[URL=http://s1023.photobucket.com/user/wslongbrake/media/Blaise/IMG_5409_zps0eed7519.jpg.html]

Man I really like those Spidermans and Rastas. So each head is a "polyp", so a couple polyps of the Rastas would be $16. Are you able to ship them then? Just as soon as I get my pico set up, you'll be receiving a pm from me I'm sure. You said you had plenty of them so will you still have some in a week or two?

Man I really like those Spidermans and Rastas. So each head is a "polyp", so a couple polyps of the Rastas would be $16. Are you able to ship them then? Just as soon as I get my pico set up, you'll be receiving a pm from me I'm sure. You said you had plenty of them so will you still have some in a week or two?

Yes, I have hundreds! I do ship, and have no issue shipping as long as you cover the shipping fee. The Spider-Man's are very cool, but do not frag well, thus they need to be multi head frags.

Alright, awesome. Yeah I will get back to you for sure. I really like the way those corals look. Thanks for your time.

Hmm...I don't know why that is...Anyways I was wondering what happen if something did happen to die, and also if you had any other zoas/palys to sell that you did not post.

very nice zoas :)
wish I could buy some off ya
but as am in the uk would be out of the question :(
rasta zoas here go £100 gbp each
its a joke
I would love a frag of all those

Hmm...I don't know why that is...Anyways I was wondering what happen if something did happen to die, and also if you had any other zoas/palys to sell that you did not post.

In the past I offered a replacement on the next order if it were to die.

What other Zoa plays are you looking for?

Just anything that is not "the norm". What do you have? Do you happen to have any candy apple reds? Or maybe some people eaters? Magicians?

Just anything that is not "the norm". What do you have? Do you happen to have any candy apple reds? Or maybe some people eaters? Magicians?

Hahaha, honestly, those are the norm out here. I have a nice colony of Candy Apple Reds that are growing from a hole in my live rock. Not sure if I want to try fragging them though right now.

How about hornets? If I order it probably won't be for another month though...I guess I'm just looking for anything really colorful or unique/unusual.

I have hornets as well, what color are you looking for? I also have Vivid Red Stingers, which look like Red Hornets except do not have an alternating skirt, and the color is better.

I guess any kind that you are willing to sell for $30 per polyp or less. How about electric oompa loompas? But like I said it's not final whether or not I will purchase, but if I do it will probably be in around 1 or 2 months. Would that be okay if I PMed you around September or October? Thanks.

I have quite a lot, and what I don't have, I can get. When you are ready get me a list of what you want.

Back