10 gallon nano

yea im considering it but im sure if the clown hosts it then he will be much happier... and plus its confusing because he moves within the same three spots that are all on the same piece of rock. haha he definitely likes that general area but still seems restless.. also he was a gift so taking him back is kinda the last resort. IMO of course taking him back would be better than him dying but you know how gifts go hah.

As long as its staying in the same general area,I think it'll be fine.Its when they move from one of the tank to the other that you need to worry.

wonderful i was hoping someone would say that. its really just between the top of a rock, the cave underneath it, and the sides but only when hes moving between the two he never stays on the sides. he seemed to be attaching to the glass between the same rock and the glass though hmph haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTD6TMglg6s]YouTube - 10 gallon reef tank update 7/29/10[/ame]

NEW UPDATES! follow me on youtube!

tank is looking great :D so many things in there. Gotta love the mandarin though, still my favorite fish

thanks everyone :) yea the only issue which is in the process of containment is the hair algae that exploded when i was away... theres only a few patches but they are dark green and actually look kinda nice... i know however they will soon take over and be an eye sore so im working on taming it hah

the new addition and replacement of the clam :(
527d74bf.jpg

aquaclear 20, aqueon 50 wat heater, petco air pump [being replaced by koralia nano in shipping], nova extreme 48 watt double t5 with 12000k daylight and a 460 spec actinic [being replced by a 178 watt 150 mh 15000k with 2 14 t5 460 spec actinics]

tank does look amazing...good selection of fish...I love the wrasse, the clown, and the mandarin they are definitely three of my favorite fish!

thanks... yea i have finally reached my fish balance... three truly is a magical number. and they work well together.. there are close to no conflicts at all... other then the occasional tail whip when the clown is hungry and im preparing food.

heres the new aquascape guys! tell me how you like it... vids to come on youtube! my sixline sure is loving all the new caves and crevices though hehe

e26492e9.jpg

351d912f.jpg

60bc790b.jpg

4d890c49.jpg

Last edited:
some of the corals are still a little upset like the green acro and the frogspawn but everything opening up slowly

thanks! i opened up a ton of space in the front by moving everything to the back and concentrating it in the corner... NOWWWW i also have enough space to use a gravel vac instead of completely removing the top layer of gravel every other water change.

Back