10 gallon nano

Looks great!

maybe it's just me, but I rather listen to the water noise than any music. I had to mute it while watching your video.

Doing great so far. Although I have been away for a few days and I can tell he's lost some girth so I've been feeding like twice a day the past few days

The replacement tank I just got last week came with a small false clown and he seems to be bugging the heck out of my mandarin...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOYjMneRwdA]YouTube - 10 gallon nano reef update 10/4/10[/ame] a little update

hey, just got back on here and i gotta say your tank is doing amazing! You say you only have an aquaclear 20 filter on it for filtration? because i have a protein skimmer on mine, and its doing terrible, algae wise, i wouldnt even dare putting any corals in

yep just an aquaclear, liverock and a ton of flow... i had an aglae problem a bit back... i simply did a black out and lots of water changes to keep nitrates level and the problem went away fully in a week.

I love how everything is to size. The smaller size of the corals make the tank look like a large tank set up. Either that or your lying to us and its really a 55gl. With one gigantic Mandarine in it!!!!:D Great little tank!

huh, thats interesting, do you think a black out and water changes will get rid of my caulerpa problem, or do i have to take all that rock out?

huh, thats interesting, do you think a black out and water changes will get rid of my caulerpa problem, or do i have to take all that rock out?

Hmm I was under the impression that caulerpa was a beneficial macro algae but I may be completely wrong on tht. But I suppose a blackout would work? I was super worried about my corals and they dis look weird. The xenon sopped pulsing and my frogspawn looked like it was melting with tiny stubs for tentacles and a big swollen mouth. Bug everything was fine and verryyyy happy Jen the actinic first came on. Just be sure to acclimate them to the light again properly. I know from experience it can be for them to have too much light.

Back