180 gallons up in this!!!! NWKRC!

my flame hasnt been my favorite fish for a long time. its noting new, she is very pretty. she just doesnt pack the personality that some fish do.

Hellva job Red.Looks great,and it'll make you an awesome reef.
Congratulations.
Now that kenya weed will have more room to spread.

congrats on the tank!
the skimmer is a coralife super skimmer
i was wondering about the pants on the floor too. just figured you went for a swim before taking it down. or tried to do a pic like biff did laying in her tank.

congrats on the tank!
the skimmer is a coralife super skimmer
i was wondering about the pants on the floor too. just figured you went for a swim before taking it down. or tried to do a pic like biff did laying in her tank.
thanks i asked my LFS tonight cause i needed a new pump tonight. sometimes i get lazy and dont want to research things like brand names :)

Laying down wouldnt be too confortable like biff im 6'6 and the tank is 6 feet long.... but i guess i could have done it if i wasnt worried about messing anything up.

Well project number 2..... already! and its only day 2.

figured the tank sat way too long with only 2 10000k. not enough watts and certainly not enough colors. so i had to get something new. 2 Actinic lights adding 320 more watts to the tank and really bringing out the colors. They got hooked up to an identical PFO ballast. Tomorrow I need to get the skimmer running. the pump burned up so I had to go get a new one. So here was my fun tonight! yay more pics!!!!!!!

new ballast all ready to hook up

newPFO.jpg

hey ladies, I see you noticed my bulbs.

dicklight.jpg

new ballast all wired up and ready to go

PFO2.jpg

and what lights would be complete without the badass coralife power strip?

coralife.jpg

more lights = a more happy me, and more happy tank!

helloactienics.jpg

some mushrooms under the actinics. (looked much brighter in person and couldnt find the 10 megapixel slr tonight so went with the ol 5mp sony)

greenmushrooms.jpg

This has concluded my broadcast hour.

Last edited:
oh yes those are the bulbs. but are they really yours or are they neils? and the HF did good at circulating my trash can water for 24 hrs. now its sitting dry in my sump that's still not setup, that I should have setup when I moved the tank. soon though.

Back