180 gallons up in this!!!! NWKRC!

She is refering to the pics of redline using a tube or Jug as his member and simulating urination!

pissbreak.jpg

I don't know what her deal was there..... possibly drunk? either way I picked up on what she was talkin about.... however it was random as hell and really didn't make sense.

reeffreak the canopy is coming along soooo great. update will be coming up soon. stay tuned !

OK! update time..... so i was going to wait to do this till I got my camera back from my friend that i lent it to him for a vegas trip, but we have had a hard time getting together and I figured it is past time for the update on my hood/canopy so i apologize in advance for the good, but not great quality pics brought to you via my palm treo (pda phone)

so we all remember how the tank looked before the canopy

setup.jpg

bad ass is how it looked... but it was missing something..... so I.... oh i mean my neighbor started building!

img053.jpg

img054.jpg

img057.jpg

img055.jpg

fitted it up before the full painting session.

img058.jpg

and here it is!

img027.jpg

built these 2 doors to fold down so i can access the tank

img028.jpg

ah yes this looks much better, i do need to get some really thin wood and tack it on the inside to block the light in the small cracks.... but other than that its all done

img029.jpg

man I love this tank! CHEERS :beerchug:

img025.jpg

yes my neighbor is quite the looker. like i said sleeveless shirts.... but that day it was no shirt! he makes some damn good cabinets though

Back