Biffy Finally Gets a Build Thread!

dude that is awesome! that last pic is almost like an exact pose of how Jack is in my av. all your little fish are probably scared ofthe monsterous size haha. little anthias are like WHOA! is it a female thing that they dont have the long tail lobes like Jack has? or do you know. there are still a few things i dont know about these fish, not many but a few :mrgreen:

again congrats on the seal of a deal :beerchug:

042708009.jpg

jackupclose.jpg

a match made in heaven!

oh also dont worry about the fin too much. Jack has it happen all the time now (thanks to the queen) and he heals in about 4 days completely. so once she is dont being stressed and eating garlic goodness she will be all good. also It took Jack alomst a week to start eating really well the first time I got him so dont be to discouraged if it goes on for a while.

haha the sad thing abou that picture comparison is that you have a beautiful coral in the bottom right and mine is an old pic of when i had terrible cyano breakout

that tang is in the naso genus so yes only the males have the little "streamers" as i like to call them coming off the back of there tails just like the male naso tangs do.

also i like jacks coloration better then jills. and i think its hilarious to look at there fins because they are so small compared to the size of there bodies.

860 is high huh :mrgreen:

well if i didnt practice such bad habits of not paying attention to school when i was in school i would say knock it off..... but i did so i wont say anything.

Back