Biffy Finally Gets a Build Thread!

i wish I could have seen a video of someone trying to catch these fish. They prob put up a fight.

actually jack pretty much lays back and accepts it now. the last time i moved him it was sooo easy i think he just knows me so well now that he still stresses but doesnt really put up a fight

Vlamingis change colors to match their surroundings and their moods. Plus, I will be getting in new 14K light bulbs tomorrow, so that should help Jill's complexion. She does look more gray than Jack, but I expect her colors to change once she is less stressed, starts eating and gets new spotlights on her :).

I promise I will get better pics that capture her true beauty later, once the tank is cleaned. NDB and I will work on it this afternoon!!!

Jill took a couple bites of mysis last night, but wasn't too eager to eat. She still spends most of her time hiding in the cave I made her. But she seems to be doing fine. Tangent (the trigger) is PISSED OFF. He has always been the biggest fish in the tank. Since I brought Jill home, Tangent has not come out and has not been eating. He needs a serious attitude adjustment.

I'm not to sure about that, she's a pretty peaceful fish, and he has a severe underbite that really shows off his little pink tail teeth...

LOL i hav'nt the time ro re read biffs 150+ pages
Ill see what I can do to get a jack and jill Kissy pic made for you guys

Yeah I know, she started eating a little bit last night and was swimming back and forth in the tank catching food in her mouth, and I was afraid she was going to accidentally eat one of the other fish. I think they are terrified of her.

Back