Feature Requests - Suggestions Needed

Mike

Administrator
As we start to put an end to 2023 and prepare to 2024, which will be my first year running this site, I wanted to reach out to all of the members here to find out about some things you'd like to see added to the site.

I already have a few things in mind that I'll be working on getting added ASAP but, knowing this site is nothing without the members, I'd like to hear what y'all think too. I'll have more to share about the new features that I'll be working on in some future posts, once things get closer to ready to put out to the members. Until then, let's hear what y'all think!

Please keep in mind, while I can't guarantee every suggestion will be implemented, I can guarantee they'll all at least be considered. Also, no suggestion is too big or too small! If I never think of something, and nobody ever mentions it, it's definitely never going to happen.

As I work on coding the new, custom built, species database, I wanted to bump this topic to remind folks to let me know about any features you'd like to see here on LR. Right now, I'd especially be interested in hearing about any recommendations, or suggestions, you have that are specific to the species database. There will become a time where this thing will be feature locked for this version, and I'll share more information about it as we get closer to a release date, but it's certainly not too late to get changes made before that happens.

I'll also be starting on the custom built showcase next so any suggestions specific to that would also be greatly appreciated.

Back