Finally getting to order my new lights

tubz

Reefing newb
I was originally going to go with the Radions for my tank, but have since decided on the new AI Vega, not sure though if I should go with the color or the blue model.

Yeah well, I suppose one could say that about Mercedes.

My advice to you would be to wait on the new Vegas to see how the first people like them, and if there are any bugs (like the AI Sols have).

So now I'm reading more reviews on both and some say even the radions have a lot of useless light colors. Any opinions on led lights for under 700 or so a piece? I understand I will need two for my tank.

The more time I spend reading about different brands and reviews the more I get confused. I want something good and don't really need lightning features, etc.

The more time I spend reading about different brands and reviews the more I get confused. I want something good and don't really need lightning features, etc.

If that is an honest assessment, then look into the Kessil A350. Priced at 399.00 per unit, it is a fantastic little fixture. It is not dim able, but is tune able, meaning you can manually adjust your color temp.

how many of those would i need for a 4 ft long 90 gallon? they look like they wouldnt spread the light very wide

Back