flower pot corals

Yeah, try spot feeding it the new food everyday and see how it does. It'll take a few days for it to become accustomed to your tank, but I believe it'll pull thru. Don't forget to turn your flow off when you feed the corals. Good luck. :)

I wish i can really have a reefer come out and see wats wrng wit it. Dou knw if aquatic suppliers would do tht. Where i live they only got 2 aquatic stores.i was hopin we had more considering its the capital of iowa. But hell look its far from coast so i guessi get wats limited. Wen i lived in n carolina they was aquatic stores all over. I guess i need to take a road trip to other states any suggestions for a good aquatic supplier..also im lookin for fragging expos i would like to attend one. But dnt knw where to start. Lol!!!! Yea u can tell im really new at this.

Hahaha... you could always visit Chicago, there are plenty of fish stores here and frag swaps. Hahaha j/k. But, that's why we're here, to help you get more acquainted with the hobby and get your tank looking it's best. Post pics and questions and well do our best to help, without you having to rely on a store( most of them give you bad advise anyway). In no time, you'll be seasoned and advanced and setting up multiple tanks with more advanced fish and corals. We were all newbies once upon a time and didn't know what the hell we we're doing. :)

I still dnt knw wat im doing lol.!!!! But im willing to learn because i.love the ocean life its so majestic to me wen is the next expo ur havin nd is thr a fee. I would love to attend. Thx for the advice

Back