Got a lil problem

surferido

funky buttlovin
So I moved my tank from Tampa to Orlando the other day and everything went fine...hectic but fine. Now my problem is a sad one. My Dispar anthian most likely isn't going to make it. His pink color has red patches, gills are red, laying on the ground breathing heavily. Should I leave him in there or move some rock and take him out. Thanks for your advice. :(

Sounds like ammonia poison to me also. Sorry he didnt make it. Orlando has some great fish stores though! What part of town are you in?

Holy spam thats way out there! I am downtown. I am not sure of any on that side of town but here are my favorites in order of awesomeness.

Aquaria Studio east orlando super nice store,very clean, helpful staff, lots of options

Oceans Direct in longwood kind of dingy, tanks not always the cleanest but the prices are good and the staff is helpful.

Oceans Blue near downtown owned by aquaria studio, staff is split half idiots half knowledgeable but they have a nice selection and super clean tanks.

Sea in the city tiny little store, a bit over priced, not a lot to chose from but the staff is top notch and very knowledgeable.

Fishy business.....sucks. they have a HUGE store TONS of fish OK prices but the staff simply blows. I have gone in there several times trying to give it a try and I always end up walking out empty handed because they piss me off.

I dont know of any others but if you have found any on your side of town do tell!! I LOVE going to all the stores and looking.

I havent been yet but there is world wide corals on OBT which has TONS of super fancy corals if you are into that.

Back