I'm a Noob.

reeffreak

Reef pro
Hi,my name is Dominick and I'm new here.Do you all have any pointers for us noobs.I only recently set up a tank and was wondering what you would put in it.

This tank is 8ft. long,18'' high and 30'' wide which is about 214g.

P5202150.jpg

P5202157.jpg

P5222193.jpg

Hello Noob and welcome to the site! Your tank sucks. Did you do ANY research before you set it up and added all those animals?!?! I don't even have the energy to go into how I REALLY feel about your tank!!! ;)

I have a question: Do you live in a funeral home? Second picture down. Aren't those the types of arrangements they put on graves?

I have a question: Do you live in a funeral home? Second picture down. Aren't those the types of arrangements they put on graves?

That's where I used to get flowers for my ex from, I'd just wait till the end of a funeral and grab the arrangement and go to her house :D\

The tank looks great Reeffreak, do you have anything planned for stocking it yet?

That was from my dad's funeral last year,remember?Hell,I paid for them,I should be able to keep them,right?:mrgreen:

BL,as far as stocking,no clue.Frags won't cut it for me.I'm open for some suggestions.

I just got the blastos so I'm not sure.It's about 35+ polyps which cost 150 buckaroos,I probably got robbed but I had to have them.All I ever seen were 2-3 polyp frags before those.

Oh yeah. Amazing price. I've never even seen a blasto COLONY for sale. I bought two (expensive) polyps for $30 each about 3 months ago... In three months, they have produced two new polyps total. It's going to take forever for them to become that size!

I just got the blastos so I'm not sure.It's about 35+ polyps which cost 150 buckaroos,I probably got robbed but I had to have them.All I ever seen were 2-3 polyp frags before those.

35 Blastos for $150 That's a friggin bargain...I've seen 1/2 that amount for $200. Nice pull.

Back