Introduce yourself with pics.

Well Im finally posting a decent pic of me on here......the other one was crappy....and during a bad part of my life lol that was then and this is now,and magic I hate pictures unless its with a critter lol

Attachments

• nick and magic.jpg
    nick and magic.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 200
well i understand netiquette and everything but this is an informal forum to have fun. not to go around correcting everyone and its okay i'm not super sensitive. so as long as your not being an ass i'm fine!

It's a habit (correcting people's franker online) that I have to be able to stop.

By franker, do you mean grammar? ;)

LOL. Don't worry, I'm a grammar Nazi too. The more time you spend online, the more you learn to just let it go! Oh, and since I'm just being "franker" with you, I'm a spelling Nazi too! :rofl:

Valasaraptor -- I've been wondering this for a long time, and perhaps you've told us already but I missed it during my "hiatus" from the site a few months ago. WHY DO YOU HAVE AN OCELOT?!?!

Grammer*
I swear I'm probably the poorest excuse of a grammer nazi there has ever been.

Oh yes. Especially since it's spelled GRAMMAR and not GRAMMER. ;)

My phone automatically corrects "love" to "liver" EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don't know why. But my boyfriend doesn't question the "I liver you" texts he gets on a daily basis. He knows what I mean!

Valasaraptor -- I've been wondering this for a long time, and perhaps you've told us already but I missed it during my "hiatus" from the site a few months ago. WHY DO YOU HAVE AN OCELOT?!?!

He run a shelter type deal for exotic animals that people have smuggled into the country.
Animals that can't make in the wild anymore.

Valasaraptor is getting a tiger cub soon! And I better be able to meet him!! Magic is an awesome little guy but he sure is a handful...scratch that he is a few dozen handfuls lol he also runs a foundation called fragile planet wildlife for animals and education.

Me and my other half Tyler run a wildlife foundation...Fragileplanetwildlife.org...we do educational outreach,teaching about misc. Exotics and conservation and about the local and federal laws regarding animals,and yes we will be housing and raising a tiger cub for a local private zoo in our area,we mentor and teach quite a few private owners that the USDA refered to us to help them...lol we also work with the cirque feline center in panama but just sharing info on Magic,his habits,attitude and how he act to people...the curator of the place pulls exotic cats,large and small off the black market and either gives them a permanent home or releases them back to the wild.....pshhhh I wish we could import them but panama is blacklisted from the US. and I wish there were more around. At the moment our ocelot is the only one to be born and moved to a different facility in the past 6 yrs or so, there is less than 300 ocelots in the US. And less than 100 are in the private sector and only one private breeder is left. And thank you guys

Valasaraptor is getting a tiger cub soon! And I better be able to meet him!! Magic is an awesome little guy but he sure is a handful...scratch that he is a few dozen handfuls lol he also runs a foundation called fragile planet wildlife for animals and education.

Hahah thank you very much!
And boy is he a hand,arm,leg,hair full lolol.....tigers are sooooo much more well behaved and actually listen,ocelots are super needy and doesn't like to listen,it's his way or he's not a happy little guy lol....hes one of two species that can swivel there back feet......not good when he's being bad and has to be put back in his encloser......he holds on....you roll your arm and he's still holding!!!!!!!! Same with legs and other body parts lol I LOVE HIM!

Back