Products

AdamSQN

Reefing newb
i Have marine aquarium 100gal and i want to add corals for it can you help me with the products what kind of them i nead to use in aquarium to have corals

Being new, soft corals would probably be your best bet. For them, all you'll need to do is keep up with your weekly water changes, and that'll be it.

Hello and welcome to the site...glad to have you. As long as your water parameters in intact, you can keep any soft and lps coral you like without adding anything to your water. Sps's may need supplements added to your water. The main question to determine what, if any corals can you keep is, what type of lighting do you have? :)

I will order
2x 250 W single ended Metal Halide Lamp By Hamilton Technology 14,000K
2X 65W Power Compact Lamp Actynic 420nm
2X 65W Power Compact Lamp Actynic 460nm

For most corals, you don't need to add any products. You should start checking calcium and magnesium though -- you may need to add calcium and magnesium supplements.

No. You don't have to "dose" anything. Alot of corals will eat the same food as your fish. Some people dose, some people don't. Some people swear by them, some people swear they don't do anything.

You wanna get those Nitrates as close to 0 as possible. Nitrates can have an adverse effect on corals. Do you have a sump on your tank?

Back