Pyramid Butterflyfish

I'm Pyramid,would you go out with me?

• Hot Damn!You are all that and a bag of chips!

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • So-so,I give you one date to impress me.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Hell no!Only your mother loves you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Are they going to send you them when they come in? Or are you going to have to order them and pay shipping again? If that was the case, I would be pissed having to spend for shipping twice!!!

The order stays open for two weeks.If they get them in then they send them.If not,they cancel the order.I'm acclimating a $14 fish now.The whole order had free shipping anyways.

Look at this way Reef.At least you had a good excuse to take a day off work.:D
Sux about the butterflies being out of stock though.I was looking forward to seeing pics of em in your tank.

I love these fish, buy them :D :D

and that sucks that they didnt have them in stock, will they refund you the shipping? I would complain

Last edited:
Good news!

They are back in stock today.My order goes out Monday for Tuesday morning delivery.:^:

The shipping was free Josh.

Last edited:
My LFS just got some of these in. Going to take a trip over there in the moring to see if they are still there might put one on hold. Thanks for the idea I really like these butterflies.

just got back they have one It was 4-5'" long. I'm most likely not going to get one, just don't seem worth $70 when other butterflies and tangs for that price seem more beatiful. Seeing it in person next to a lemon peel angle or a fame, just not worth that money IMO.

The ones I got are somewhat juveniles(hopefully before the face turns into mud).They are $50 each and yeah they don't look so hot but I'm hoping three together swimming around makes them look more impressive.Heck,I paid that much for bartletts so why not.

The price is because they are hard to come by and demand.They are the only reef safe butterflies after all.

When are you suppose to get yours? Can you do a video when you get them? I think I will go for an dwarf angle now. I going to put it to another vote, with my wife's vote weighted heavy so we will see. My LFS has coral, flames and lemons, I like them all just different colors.

Back