The FLorida Aquarium...

NewPortRichey

Sushi Anyone????????????
Well, the wife and I are walking out the door to visit the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. It's about 25 minutes south of us. I'll be back later today with tons of photos for everyone. Have a good day!
:sfish: :sfish: :sfish: :sfish: :sfish: :sfish: :sfish: :sfish: :sfish: :sfish: :sfish:

Another beautiful day in paradise. Mid 70's, a cool breeze and the sun was shining. We started with some Pinacolada's and went it. Lots of great stuff there. Check out the photos. Afterwards we did a late lunch at Channelside and finished off with drinks at my sisters place on Harbor Island and watched our Honeymoon cruise ship set sail. Cheers to all...:Cheers:
IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

Wow looks like it was a good day at the aquarium! The clam in the first set of pics is huge! Really like the two morays too, my favorite ocean dweller.

Thanks for sharing your pics. I really enjoyed looking at them. Is that your Boston? If so how old and name.

those are great pics. I love that place! My hubby and I are sailing carnival out of Tampa in October. He's never been to the aquarium so it looks like we'll have to make it part of our itinerary.

Have you ever seen the whale sharks at GA aquarium? they are pretty amazing.

Back