Bahahaha! Life will Find a way!

Ulta

REEFER
Bahahaha! Life will Find a way!

My Xenia,
100_1206.jpg

Pretty much shriveled up and dissinigrated to nothing I thought for sure it was gone:death:

But look what I see today! after it being dissinigrated to nothing since I was in california over a month ago!:shock:
100_1456.jpg

Its about 8-9 little micro xenia stalks growing from where the other one died! =D
This is sooo awesome! A lot of stuff in my tank is starting to make a comeback! :bounce:
Now if I could only get my favorite piece to come back my Hollywood stunner but little chance on that :/

Very nice haha! :bounce:

Something very similar happend to me as well. I got some corals with 3 day shipping and the in one bag that was suppose to be a ricordea was just a small piece of rock and a bunch of melted goo with a horrible stench. Another bag which was suppose to be a shroom, I think, came as just a small piece of live rock with seemingly nothing else no sign of any life. I decided to just toss the pieces of rubble rock in my tank anyways and now (about a week later) you can see them trying to come back.

Think that's a ric?
DSC01256.jpg

This one is hard to see it's so small but opens up a lil more when lights are on. Shroom?
DSC01257.jpg

Looking forward to your tanks speedy recovery! And don't forget to add lots of pics!

Yote...on a diff not, dont ever count LIFE out....life of some sort will always survive. If theres ever somthing i took form my close brother CARL SAGAN life will find away. His name will live on!!!!!!!!!

Back