Midas blenny is possibly my new favorite fish..

Natecespinosa

Reefing newb
So i just got one of the best christmas present ever, my mom was in town and i took her today with me to get some water and she hadn't bought me anything for christmas yet…. probably because i told her i dont want anything, But anyhow she wanted to buy me a fish and i wanted a little midas blenny. So she got it for me. As well as a four head piece of candy cane. Been wanting one too. But The blenny has been so fun to watch integrate into my system. He hid right away and then ended up creeping out about 45 minutes later and finding a perfect little hole on top of the tank. It seems very observant. Looking every where with its beautiful blue eyes. I told my gf i think its my favorite because it reminds me of her. Bright blue eyes and blonde hair. Just wanted to see if anyone felt the same way. awesome little fish.

About your blenny or girlfriend? I'm sure they're both good looking specimens. ;)

Really, though, we used to have a pair of occ clowns and they were like puppies. Coming to the corner closest to our door when we got home, following us as much as they could, knowing when it was dinner time, etc...my wife cried when they died. Still have no idea what did it, though...

Haha yes. Both are. That's so cool. That makes me sad too. I'm sorry man. I've heard the clown trigger fish is the only one like a dog but I've heard so many stories about how smart little fish are its amazing.

I love mine! He sits in a little hole right in the middle of the tank with is head poked out until something interesting goes by!

Back