Fast's freebie 24 Nano

fastrd400

It wasn't me!
So I guess I'll start a build thread for the nano I picked up this week. The tank is a stock JBJ 24 Nano, factory filtration system. Lights are upgraded to Aquaticlife 24" 130 watt three stage programable. Right now it sits with about 35 pounds of live rock and sand. A lone cabbage leather (that I am going to get rid of), some GSP, yellow botton polyps, a PJ Cardinal (which is soon to be departed as well), a Yellow Watchman Goby, Fire Shrimp, and today I added 2 baby clowns for my son.

IMG_2516.jpg

Full Tank

IMG_2521.jpg

PJ Cardinal

IMG_2517.jpg

Fire Shrimp

IMG_2525.jpg

Yellow Watchman Goby

IMG_2527.jpg

Baby Clowns

Nice!.....Why are you gonna get rid of the cardinal..It's not like he's gonna hog the tank and move around or something...

Fast is obviously some sort of Fish snob...some fish (the ones that don't actually swim) just aren't good enough for his tank.:D

I vote that you keep him...and then name him "Sniper" and when people ask why you named him sniper, you can just say..."Because he's just waiting to make his move"...:mrgreen:

On top of that, It's gonna be easier to take a picture of a fish that doesn't actually swim....

Nice!.....Why are you gonna get rid of the cardinal..It's not like he's gonna hog the tank and move around or something...

He's boring. He looks like the ass end of one fish, the middle of another, and the front of yet a third fish. And that huge orange eye. What's that about?

Besides, I never said I was gonna flush him. He just doesn't suit my tastes.

He's boring. He looks like the ass end of one fish, the middle of another, and the front of yet a third fish. And that huge orange eye. What's that about?

Besides, I never said I was gonna flush him. He just doesn't suit my tastes.

+1 Wade
One of the most boring fish ever. When mine died I just said awe to bad. :D

One of my cardinals only has one eye. And no fins or tail. He's like the stump of a fish. :( He's pretty pitiful. He swims lopsided in clockwise circles all day long. I have to shoot the food right in front of his mouth when I feed. Poor Peanut (that's his name).

Not really a whole lot going on in this tank ytet. My light has taken a dump and needs to be sent back to the manufacturer, so I have the stock hood back on it. The zoas are not really digging that at all. As I frag the stuff in my 120 I always put a little something in this one to help populate it.

IMG_3133.jpg

Sun Coral after feeding

IMG_3134.jpg

Baby Dendro colony

IMG_3135.jpg

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

A few Mushroom colonies

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

Various zoas I have thrown in

IMG_3138.jpg

A nice colony of some Yellows

IMG_3092-1.jpg

My Orange Stripe Goby, who is just as cool as the other side of the pillow:bounce:

The sun corals look stunning Fast!Great pics all around.

Funny talk about Cardinals,why all the hate!

LMAO, when I had him I was like, what a boring ass fish. Then he ate one of the baby clowns (in front of my 2 year old mind you), so off to the LFS as a trade he went.

And thanks, the Sun Coral is about my favorite piece in the little tank right now. He really opens up well for me, and I'm training him to open during the day time as well.

Last edited:
Back