Daughter couldnt kill me that easy !!
cool.gif

New Tank = boring 5.5 AGA from petco
Filtration = Aquaclear 110
Lighting = Rapid Led PAR38
powerhead = tuze 5024 x 2 if needed
ATO = JBJ ATO , Tom Aqualifter
Marine Magic Dual Peristalic pump for constant daily WC's

Still waiting on a few parts to come in, then the pics will start to flow.

I will be drilling the back side of the AC110, and installing a few John Guest fittings for the WC system, as well as the ATO.

Should have more soon

-Bryan

AC110 Fuge Mod :

1. Take media basket and seperate into 3 pieces

2. Take the bottom screen and place it on the inside of the filter, covering the outlet. This is to prevent any macro algae from pouring out into your display.
View from inside filter :

View from front side of filter :

3. Take the sides of the media basket and trim as shown- these will be used as baffles/dividers for mechanical media
x2

4. Place dividers in filter as shown - silicone in place at desired spacing to fit whatever media you choose to use.

5. Let silicone cure and you are ready to use - on smaller tanks it may be necessary to trim the impeller blades , or even remove some of them to keep the filter from being too powerful for your tank. I will be showing that as well in a later post.

:O did the tank have a cold?

love kids hey lol, just as bad as what happened to another member here and a young child thinking her tank 'smelled bad' and poured some air freshener in there...

Gonna look great though!

Got the filter drilled for the WC and ATO fittings. Upper left fitting will be for the ATO input, and the lower will be for the Auto WC . The WC fitting will drain as well as refill the tank, there will be a single line ran to a splitter.
Backside

Inside

Filter almost too big

Been so busy with work that I havent even looked at this tank in a while, so I thought I would add a few things to make it actually look like it has a purpose.

went a bit crazy in the coral department today !! :o
f18.jpg

f17.jpg

f16.jpg

f15.jpg

f14.jpg

f13.jpg

f12.jpg

f11.jpg

f10.jpg

f9.jpg

f8.jpg