&2 gallon bowfront and much more 4 sale

jcw32579

Reefing newb
72 GALLON BOW FRONT , stand , t5 catalina brand lighting 2 10k 2 acntic bulbs with 8 led lights for nighttime viewing, red sea berlin turbo skimmer,hob overflow sump, everything needed to set up and run, full bucket of salt and many other checmicals included... $500 obo.. local pick up in Delaware. Also have a 55 gallon regular lighting was used for fish only setup come with tank stand fluval 405 and magnum 350 $250 obo... plus 75 gallon tank and stand only $150... can mix and match .. any questions feel free to ask.. much more too much to list if you need something though i probably have it just ask..Moved and have no room.. almost 200lbs of what would be good base rock used to be living

First off, my girlfriend is having to pry me away from the computer to keep from pouncing on the deal on the tank and stand; truly amazing prices.

Sending you a PM about the rock.

red sea berlin turbo protien skimmer.. w/ pump $100
Catalina brand t5 light 4 bulb 2 qok 2 acnitc all 54 w w 8 led nighttime viewing all individual reflectors .. $150 used 1 month
Sump w overflow box and return pump .. $150
fluval 405 $75
2 magnum 350 filters... $50 each
200lbs base rock.. $1.25 lb
misc powerheads... $75 for 4 some have the filter extensions on them
72 gallon tank and stand w glass tops... $250
75 gallon tank and stand w glass tops... $150
55 gallon tank and stand.. $100

combinations available just depends on what you want..

Hey my name is Ethan.
so let me jus get this clear here. you have a 55 gal, comes with lights, stand, and filters for $250. As well as a 75 gal (not the bowfront) with the stand for $150 ....is that correct?

Please get back to me either on here. or Email me at [email protected]

(haha i set up an account or whatever it is with this living reefs, JUST so i could get in contact with you. b/c i came across your post when i was looking around for aquariums. lol)

PRICE REDUCTION
72 GALLON w sump overflow box.. glass tops and everything needed to set up except light... $250
Base rock 1.00 lb. (not living)
55 gallon tank and stand $100

Back