$2000 to spend on reef lighting

My tank dimensions are almost identical to yours. I've got 3 of the Vega's and they're perfect. I get coverage down to all four corners.

Attachments

• 100_1491.jpg
    100_1491.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_1492.jpg
    100_1492.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 197
^ I came across your tank as I was doing research and I have to say it is an amazing looking tank :shock:

Are thoes MP40's or 60's I am torn between 3 MP40's or 1 MP60 and a MP40.

The only thing I am worried about is the fact my tank Is a 27inches high and the vegas might not be as effective when it comes to par at the bottom as the radions are. But both look and perform amaizing in my IMO. The only other thing that pushes me more to the raidons is that fact that you can control them with your iphone or ipad and the vega technology is still under development.

I've got two MP40s running on reef mode and at about 25-30% power it seems to be enough flow combined with my two returns. Now that I think of it my tank is 21" high and 26" deep

The only other thing that pushes me more to the raidons is that fact that you can control them with your iphone or ipad

Only if you have your lights connected to your computer via USB.
You always need a usb connection for control, whether you are using the new ecosmart live web software, or the original desktop software.

For what it's worth: I absolutely love my two EcoTech Radions... and they're now like $200 less than I paid for mine. ;)

Back