210g Reef at 5 months

strykker

Reefing newb
Hey here is my 210g at 5 months sorry i didnt get to put it in the wall as planned my Father moved in.
I did how ever get to do most what i planned. this is the org 72 in t12 vho lights with home depot 48 dollar ballasts.
mostly all the stuff that came with what i bought. Reef dart gold pump and a mag 12.5 running the skimmer.
Been running about 5 months close to 6 actually but all is well,lost one clown i think the coral beauty was
a little aggressive at first but calmed down now. also just had to make sure i got all the test kits which was a waste
really only the main set is needed as all i need to do is keep the salt right and everything is always dead on and
calcium is always real high for corals used initialy instant ocean and the instant ocean reef crystal to maintain.
found a nice led setup but its 3300 buck found a way to make the same stuff for about 500 so thats soon
prob at first of year. and a new fuge will be making alot larger one with a larger terrarium area.
Anyway alot more than i thought but listen to all advice and definatly about taking your time and
plan will save lots of cash. i tried and still didnt listen constantly and was impulsive and it cost me most the time.
but also try to find all the deals you can upfront and all together before you start.!! thanks for checking it out!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmkO8rtGGxk&feature=colike]210g Reef Aquarium 5 months.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Back