24" Coralife Aqualight

HAWKS12thMAN

NWKRC THUG!
Since I offered it to Poolshark I figured I would offer it to anybody on this site before I put it on craigslist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pool I was going to put this on craigslist tomorrow but i figured I would offer it to you first. When I first setup my 55 I bought (2) 24" Coralife Aqualight deluxe series. It doesent have lunar light but it has a double linear 65 watt actinic #03 and a double linear 65 watt 10K . I used it for about a week before I relized it was a pain in the @$$ working around 2 seperate fixtures. So I bought a 48" of the same model. Long story short S13redline has one of them over his 36 gallon right now and has been pretty happy with it. They sell for $210 @ petco up here. I was gunna put it on craigslist for $150 and I will sell it to you for $100 (u pay for shipping) I know its more than you wanted to spend but i figured I would offer it anyways.

0012.jpg

0022.jpg

those coralife are great and for the price..its a good deal..is a always winning with those PC...

$100 is a steal everyone. I love mine and I even accidentily dunked mine in the tank and its still rockin and rollin, didnt even blow out a bulb

If by next week tey are still here I might be able to take them off you hands, this is what I am looking for. I will check on it.

Rigo I cant pull up that zipcode up online.... So my GF is gunna swing the light, city and zipcode by the local post office on her lunch to get an estimate for you.

Ok its a little over $20 to ship it due to the fact that PR isn't technically part of the Continental united states its a territory and there is some customs forms that need to be filled out.

i see..im receiving a payment at the end of next week, if you still have the ligths im sending you a money order for it..if change of plans ocurre ill notify you ok...

hawks im doing some buisness..i think ill have the money next week..ill contact you for address to send you a money order...thanks

Back